If you are a Hulu user and want to know how to log out of Hulu on Smart TV for any reason. Such as switching different accounts, wanting to Sign up with a new email address, and more. So, you’ve come to the right place in this article, we will guide you on how to log out Hulu account on Smart TV.
Hulu is a most popular streaming service where you can watch your favorite shows limitlessly. Hulu offers several subscription-based options and is accessible on a variety of platforms such as Smart TVs, streaming devices, mobile phones, and gaming consoles.
If you want to sign out Hulu on mobile devices, Smart TV, Samsung TV, Roku TV, and web browsers. Therefore, we provide detailed instructions for doing this here. Keep reading till the end.
How To Log Out From Hulu On Smart TV?
Move to a different Hulu account or troubleshooting stream issues becomes a challenge effort if you are frustrated by not being able to log out of Hulu on Smart TVs. To solve this problem, take the follow below steps:
- Open the Hulu app In your smart TV.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click to the Profile symbol.
- Scroll down and select Log Out.
- Click Log out of Hulu to confirm.
With these simple steps, you may easily log out of Hulu on smart TV and switch to a new account or allow others to watch Hulu on the same smart TV. Apart from this, to help give you an enjoyable streaming experience, we’ll also address problems with Hulu not loading on TV and provide guidance on fixing them.
How To Sign Out Of Hulu On Samsung Television?
Simply open the official Hulu app and then follow the guidelines described below to sign out of Hulu on Samsung TV:
- On your Samsung Smart TV, launch the Hulu app.
- Click ‘Select Account Icon,’ (top right)
- ‘Log out‘ should be selected.
- Please click ‘log out of Hulu’ to confirm.
That’s all. You have successfully exited your Hulu account from your Samsung TV! Simply input your Hulu credentials and you’ll be returned to your Hulu profile.
How To Log Out Of Hulu On Roku TV?
Log out of your Hulu account on Roku television is a short and basic interaction, and you’ll have the option To be logged out of Hulu easily.
- Open the Hulu app in your Roku TV.
- Click the Profile icon.
- Select “Log out.”
- Confirm your choice by clicking on “Log out of Hulu.”
How To Sign Out Of Hulu On Web Browser?
Follow these basic steps toward signing out of Hulu on an internet browser, whether you’re utilizing Safari or Chrome on iOS or Android gadgets:
- Open the web browser in your iOS or Android device.
- Go to the Hulu website.
- In the upper right corner, tap the Profile image.
- Scroll down when you see “Log Out” as an option.
- Clicked “Log out of Hulu.”
How To Log Out Of Hulu On My Mobile?
Simply follow these simple steps to sign out of Hulu on mobile devices:
- Open the Hulu app,
- Scroll down and click the Profile button in the upper right corner.
- and choose “Log out.”
How To Log Out Of All Devices?
To sign out of all devices linked to your Hulu account, you can easily manage it through the Hulu website. For doing that way, follow these steps:
- Login to your account on the Hulu website.
- Click “Account” tab, that’s always in the top-right corner of the page.
- Under Privacy and Settings, select Manage Devices.
- Click on the sign out Of All Devices button.
How To Remove Devices From Your Hulu Account?
Any unusual device can be manually removed from your Hulu account. Here’s how it’s done:
- Connect to the Hulu website: Login to your Hulu account through the website.
- Visit the account settings: Select “Account” by clicking on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Manage Devices: Click “Manage Devices” when you see it under the “Privacy and Settings” tab.
- Remove all devices: All devices connected to your account will be displayed. Simply select the “Remove” option next to the device you want to sign out to delete it.
Manage your authorized devices by removing the selected device from your Hulu account. This way, you can maintain greater control over your account’s security and free up space for new devices.
An Alternate Way To Sign Out Of Hulu
Assuming you can’t log out of Hulu using the application or site, there are a couple of alternative ways that you can attempt.
- Clear Cache and Data: Open Settings > Apps > Hulu > Clear Cache > Clear Data.
- Uninstall and Reinstall: Press and hold the Hulu app icon > Uninstall. Reinstall Hulu from App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Change Password: Go to the Hulu website > Sign in > Profile icon > Account. “Change Password”
- Contact Hulu Support: If needed, reach out to Hulu customer support for assistance.
These steps offer different options to sign out of Hulu or resolve any login-related issues.
How Many Devices Can Be Logged Into Hulu?
The number of devices that can be logged into Hulu depends on the plan you have. The basic plan allows one device, while the Hulu + Live TV plan allows two devices to be logged in simultaneously.
How Do I Change My Hulu Account On Smart TV?
You can easily change your Hulu accounts on Smart TV, open the Hulu app, go to the account or profile settings, and sign out of your existing account. Then, use the credentials from the new Hulu account you want to use to log in.